Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream of Darkness Revealed

2 posters

Go down

Dream of Darkness Revealed Empty Dream of Darkness Revealed

Post by Darth Eris Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:38 pm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I hold the cold glass against my forehead as I lean over the balustrade.
My eyes closed for the view from my balcony over this part of Hapes Capitol.
Ice cubes tingle as I bring the amber colored liquid to my mouth.
The glass is empty. I sigh frustrated and open my eyes while I turn my back to the city's night. Back in my glaring lighted appartement hangs Eris against a wall. I put my glass up and wave with it at her. IT'S EMPTY!
Slightly unsteady I make my way back over the dimm terrace, into the appartement.
After filling my glass, I walk over to where I keep Eris paralysed against the wall.
Sunshine, sunshine, sunshine, as I compassionate shake my head. What was that all about this afternoon, hmm? I lean forward and hold my mouth against her ear. Whispering; I really didn't feel the love out there, Eris.
I take a sip from my glass.
Why?? I sigh frustrated, Why Eris; why?? You tried to kill me this afternoon. And you didn't care to die with me. I must admit, you hidded that well under your counting numbers Eris. I dind't see that one coming. I go with with my fingers trough my hair.
To bad you only killed Ynsin; Sunshine.
I'll strength my grip on Hapan. The official explanation that a brutal attack on my person, right in the military heart of hapan, will only be to my advantage.
I push gently with my finger on her shoulder; as for you dear, you've shown me you're not afraid of me anymore, or for physic pain, with means I've to find something else to keep you toe the line.
I slap her in the face.
Do you really believe you can set yourself free from me, Sunshine?
You should know better! If you only care that less for yourself,
You leave me no other choice Sunshine. Let's find out how much you care for ..... Ooodiaah.
I wonder how it would be to have mother and daughter.
Ynsin's death leaves an empty spot in my bed; one that you can't fill all by yourself Eris.
What do you think Eris, is she good? Better then you, mmm?
I'll order Darken, to leave and pick her up at Dromund, right after the state funeral for Ynsin.
I'll..
I didn't hear the doors of my appartement open, but I do recognise the mental signature of the other in the room.
Alexandre!!? Qu'est-ce que...
What's going on?

Tag: Eris, me, Lilith
Darth Mordred is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Eris
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Every muscle was tensed and fatigued from standing in the same uncomfortable position. Eris had conditioned herself to have incredible stamina, but the lack of the Force and no other means of relief was trying. She knew it was the chip that kept her there, and she was curious to see if the chip would win out, or if she’d fall into a limp pile.

It’s Empty. Her eyes flick briefly in his direction. A drunken walking, talking reminder of her failure. She figured Alexandre would have some sort of plan to escape, but had hoped that Mordrin would be unable to find it. Or if things had gone correctly, too dead to find it.

As he got closer, she had to hold her breath against the smell. He reeked of alcohol, he was practically sweating it. I really didn’t feel the love out there Eris. She rolls her eyes, if she’d had her way neither of them would be feeling anything right now.

She listened to him talk and wondered if he was upset she tried to kill him, or upset she’d been able to hide it from him. Her head moves only slightly when he hits her After that smack? Probably both.

Do you really believe you can free yourself from me Sunshine?

No. Maybe she’d been foolish enough to think that after she was out of the Sith School. Perhaps the thought had been encouraged when Uriël had destroyed the school and killed Mordred. But now, now she knew better. Even if she lived and he died, he’d always be there. Her own personal demon. And knowing that, the real question became, could she really live without ever being free from him? Could she live forever being Sunshine?

You leave me no other choice Sunshine. Let's find out how much you care for ..... Ooodiaah.

The way he dragged out her daughter's name prickled her skin, stinging her more than his slap ever could.

I wonder how it would be to have mother and daughter. Ynsin's death leaves an empty spot in my bed; one that you can't fill all by yourself Eris. What do you think Eris, is she good? Better then you, mmm?

He would die screaming. She didn’t care what it cost her. He’d never get close. She would pursue his loud, violent death with vigor. Her ears were ringing as anger rose her blood pressure to dangerous highs. She didn’t even realize Lilith spoke. Only when Mordrin acknowledged her did Eris notice. She slid her eyes into the newcomer’s direction.

TAG: Mordrin, Lilith

Alexandre!!? Qu'est-ce que...
What's going on?
I turn quickly around to see who slipped in. It's his mother; Lilith. I was so focused on Eris that I missed her entrance. Damm, because of the Civil no flight order; she came with the building's elevator.Those idiots from on the ground floor should have warn me.
What brings you at this late hour up here mother, I say affable, while pushing my hair back. Mother?
I follow her look; her eyes growing bigger, and see her stare in disgust at Eris.
I sigh and steps forward to where she stands; holding my hands behind my back. It's not what you think mother. Her eyes grow as she steps away from me. Qui est-tu? What are you doing? Now calm done mother, I say approaching at her. Who are you? she asks. You don't sense at all as my son. What did you do with him? But mother, it is me, your son Alexandre; I smile at her. LIAR!! I know my son; and you may look like him, talk like him; but that does not make that you are him! Where - is - my - son!? GUARDS!! GUARDS!! Aux armes!! AUX AR.
Holding her in a Force grip shuts down her bleating. Shut up you silly old bantha cow! With a couple of steps, I'm with her. Shut ... up! holding my index finger between her eyes. Tell me what you came here for! TELL ME!! Who are you? I start to laugh maniacal. Me? I'm your son, reborn; Lilith. I once was, I am Darth Mordred. Untill Eris here, I gesture with my head to where she is, poissoned Uriël's mind with her sneaky tricks and he came after me. With backup from your son, he killed me, slowly, and then destroyed my entire base. Through the Force, I found a way to conquer death and had no other choice then to reincarnate in this miserable clone body of your son. Since there can only be one of us, I had to get rid of Alexandre and took his place. This, this is all her fault, I say, gesture at Eris. If you want to blaime someone for this mess; blaime her.
Now stop testing my patience. Again, what brings you up here bitch?
Is this true, she asks at Eris?

Darth Eris
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
By the look Lilith was giving her Eris could only imagine how glamorous she must look. Her eyes go over to Mordrin who seemed a bit staggered to see his “mother” here. Her son was just nearly assassinated, you didn’t think maybe you should give her a call, Eris thought sarcastically.

Its not what you think mother.

Eris felt like laughing. What could it possibly be then Darth Moron? How many times was he going to call Lilith mother? Maman. She could almost hear Alexandre saying it. She had always thought within the word there was an underlying of respect. The way Mordrin said mother, it was almost the opposite.

For a moment she was going to tune them out. She didn’t much care how Mordrin was going to twist the situation to fit his needs. Maybe convince her mother-in-law this was some sort of game they liked to play. There were more important matters. Odia. She had to figure out a way to keep her daughter from…

Who are you?

The question stopped all other thoughts in her head and her heart leapt. Was that just a theoretical question, like you’re not acting like yourself son, who are you? Or did Lilith actually mean…

You don't sense at all as my son. What did you do with him?

But mother, it is me, your son Alexandre.

LIAR!! I know my son; and you may look like him, talk like him; but that does not make that you are him! Where - is - my - son!? GUARDS!! GUARDS!! Aux armes!! AUX AR.

YES! Eris tried to pull herself from the wall. If she could convince people, this could end now. Odia would be safe. Lilith screams for the guards and Mordrin silences her. Eris grits her teeth. The woman should have left and got them. Sticking around would only be trouble.

Who are you? Lilith asks again.

And to Eris’ surprise, he tells her. Tells her everything. No. Any thought she had of getting assistance from Lilith was crushed. He wouldn’t be saying so much unless he knew he was safe. Even drunk, he wouldn’t do anything to put his very existence into jeopardy. Lilith was in danger What would he do?

It didn’t take her long to come up with an answer. He was going to chip her. She’d be under his control just like everyone else. He could have already done it. Who knows how long he’d been operating in the shadows before he struck. She watched Lilith, trying to judge her reaction to Mordrin’s revelation.

Is this true?

Her lips part to answer. But what would it matter? Confirming or denying Mordrin’s reply didn’t help her. It certainly wouldn’t save either of them. It wouldn’t save Odia. Darth Odia is dead mom. That familiar nagging dread comes over her and she narrows her gaze on to Lilith. Right now, she had an opportunity. Lilith could help. She didn’t need to know if Alexandre was dead, alive, or somewhere in between. What she needed, what she absolutely must know, was to… Run.

TAG: Lilith, Mordrin
Darth Eris is online now View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Mordred

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Run? I say amused and push her in a seat.
I knew that is was only a matter of time before even a poor Force sensitive like his mother would discover "me".
You'll never get away with this, she hiss.
The Queen Mother, T'eklara, my sister, is not amused at all with your war mongery against the Galactic Alliance. She knows about your plan tot take control over Centerpoint Station. And suspects that you will getting rid of her to install your own puppet, your wife with her Correllian Connections.
Guilty I say while study my fingernails before taking a sip from my glass.
An hour ago she ordened the first and second fleet to go to the Relephon Moons and they are only allow to take orders that come directly from her.
That's is why I came here; to warn my son about this discord in his plan. I inhalate and search for those chipped fleet commanders. She's speaking the truth.
No matter what the queen orders; Lilith; because the Navy is mine, and mine alone. Time for you to sleep now.
I point at her forehead and snap a vain, maybe two.
I gently fold my hands together as I watch the small stream of blood coming out of her nose. I sense her mind slipping away, into the void. I take out my comlinck and orders a med. schuttle. My mother went unwell in my appartement. Quick, send a med team immediately.
I turn to where Eris is, Sunshine what where you thinking? I point to the lifeless body in the seat. She's no runner!

Tag: Eris

Darth Eris
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Perhaps Eris should spend a little more time reflecting on the life lost than the moment of shock she had spent, but the woman had insinuated she were a puppet, so there was that. She hated to admit the action had made her momentarily speechless. Eris looks away from the inert body to Mordrin. Lilith was dead with a simple thought. He wouldn’t be kind enough to end her that way, but still the threat of it caused her unease. Mostly because he could do it to others… like Odia.

You won’t win. Lilith is just the start. Soon everyone will know you’re not him. You make it too obvious. And I just hope you let me live long enough to see it. She turns her head away from him and focuses out the window.

TAG: Mordrin, others
((Sorry its so short. I've been busy and just wanted to get a post out here.))
Darth Eris is online now View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Mordred

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Combo post with Yorick Darken.

I’m standing with my back turned at him. It was about 20 minutes since they took away Lilith’s lifeless body.
I hold my index finer up, look half over my left shoulder at Darken; who's standing strait up behind me. What do you want?
My lord, on behave of the Third Fleet, my condolences with the unexpected death of your mother says Darken.
I nod, and straight my back.
Come, and go to the study.
Fargo follows his Master, passing by lady Eris who’s standing by the window. He gives her a small nod, in understanding for the paper coordinates she secretly give him earlier that day. Her look remain blank, no greeting in return. Her look wasn’t absent to him; indifferent? No;... concentrated.
I open the doors, and take a seat behind the desk. You can leave them open I say at him. Have a seat, Fargo. A drink? No, thank you my lord says Fargo.
I pour a glass for me. Darken,… he sees too much, hears too much. I must get rid of him before Alexandre’s loyal pet discovers the truth. Can’t have him killed; not yet anyway. It would be too much, 3 dead on less then two days.
I know Eris is eavesdropping. Fargo, I have for you an personal order. My wife fears for the life of her daughter. I hide a furtive smile by taking a sip from my glass. The commotion of the last days, the recent unsuccessful attack on us; it makes her believe that Odia might become in danger now. In two days we have the funeral for lady Chi’Hani and for my beloved mother. After the funeral, you will leave for Dromund Kaas. Go for Odia and bring her to Hapan.
Sensinay Soï my lord, says Fargo Darken, while standing up from his chair. He places his right fist on his heart. The Discordia and it’s crew are at your; ... and your wifes service.

Darth Eris
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Much of the "clean up" had gone unnoticed to Eris. She had remained off to the side by the window allowing Mordrin to answer the questions and provide what excuses needed to be provided. To any of the medical or security personnel she must have appeared to be in shock. No one blamed her of course. An attempt on her life, being witness to not one, but two deaths... it'd have taken its toll on anyone. She didn't bother correcting any of them. Couldn't really. She was in some sort of state, it might as well be one of shock.

Unless, haunted was a state? Mordrin's words ran through her mind like a ghost. Over and over, most of the words colliding together in a mass - creating just the feeling of - Force she couldn’t even name it. Anger, yes of course that was there. But what else was it? Defeat. No! She chided herself. If Mordrin harmed Odia there'd be nothing for him to hold over you but the chip. Perhaps Mordred knew this, but did Mordrin?

I think he's finally learned to hate me. She thought numbly. There was no telling how much of his threat was true. She couldn't even rely that any of it was just a threat. If Odia was here, she was in danger. He'd hurt her and leave Eris with nothing. How was she going to save her daughter? Something outside her thoughts tried to take her attention, but it was a vain attempt. She knew Darken had arrived, but she lacked the consciousness to return his greeting. But it had made her aware of the counting. Somewhere in the background numbers floated unchecked.

She had no time to worry about her sanity now. Chances are that was long gone anyway. The movement was what finally pulled her out of her deliberation. They’d already disappeared into the office, but she could hear them, well him. He wanted her to hear, wanted her to see just how serious he was. Or maybe just wanted to gloat? Look what I can do you dumb bantha cow. Do you really believe you can set yourself free from me, Sunshine?

Fargo, I have for you an personal order. My wife fears for the life of her daughter.

I wonder how it would be to have mother and daughter. Ynsin's death leaves an empty spot in my bed; one that you can't fill all by yourself Eris. What do you think Eris, is she good? Better then you, mmm?

Fearing for Odia’s life? That, my dearest Mordrin, is an understatement. Eris felt like injecting herself into their little meeting, but thought better of it. She might alert the sick monster wearing her Alexandre’s face that Darken had something. Instead she played nice, just listening as he wanted her to.

Of course when he said mother again she wanted to tear in there and scream that it was Maman you dolt, but she didn’t move. She wasn’t sure why she was all worked up about it. Most likely because if you were going to perpetrate a lie, you should do it right. Probably what really stopped her was that he mentioned the funeral and it gives her a timeframe. Two days. Her daughter had two days including travel time maybe three, or four if things were slow going. However, she’d focus on the two. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...

Shaking her head she gets back on track. The movement must have jostled something loose because another thought came to mind. The Malators were rich. More importantly, powerful. And with wealth and power came enemies. Being an heiress to such things, Odia was taught at an early age to be suspicious of randomness. This supposed pick up, without contact from mom, should ring a few alarm bells. Should start an entire choir of them really. That damned hope began to rear its ugly head. Was it possible for Odia to save herself? Eris returns her attention back to the office in time to hear Darken agree to his master’s request.

The Discordia and it’s crew are at your; ... and your wifes service.

Maybe it was nothing, or it could be something. Whatever the truth, Eris read a lot in those last four words. …and you wife’s service. Was it a message? A hidden nod to her earlier correspondence? Thank you, the words were barely a whisper to the emptiness around her.

TAG: Mordrin, Darken ((I'm ok with jumping to the funeral if you are. I don't think its going to interfere with anyone elses stuff.))
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

https://starwarsconquest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Dream of Darkness Revealed Empty Re: Dream of Darkness Revealed

Post by Darth Eris Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:19 pm

***Disclaimer. The views expressed by Eris in this post are not the views of the writer of Eris. They are not the views of Eris under normal circumstances. Please don't hurt me.***

Eris had taken special care to clean herself up today. She had showered, pulled her hair back and had even put on some make up to cover the bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep. She wore a plain blue shirt and a pair of sweats. Clean, fresh… tidy. Just like he liked his things. The goal wasn’t to look fancy, just normal. Mordrin would be suspicious of anything else. He’d probably be suspicious of this. She would be.

Had she stuck to her original plan, he’d have reason to be. She had nothing to lose. Odia was on her way here, and there was nothing she could do to defend her daughter. What could a little lie hurt? Of course little was the wrong way to describe it. She had every intention of making Mordrin believe he was Odia’s father. She’d come up with a very convincing story. A trip he took to Corellia, a drunken one night stand. She thought she could make him believe it.

In the end something her former master once taught her won out. You’re never more effective than you are when you tell the truth. You can hurt a man with a lie, you can kill that same man with the truth. At the time she hadn’t understood, but as she got older, the words meant something. Especially today. There would be no pleading, she’s tried that. Doesn’t work. There’d be no lying, he wouldn’t believe her anyway. She intended to have a normal conversation.

She found him at the bar. For a bar located in someone’s living area it was one of the more elaborate ones she’s ever been in. And she’s been in a lot. The mirrors had gold swirled around the edges. The bar itself was polished dark wood. The shelves were lined with varying bottles of drink, the decanters themselves probably cost enough to feed a small planet. There were some tables a bit further out and at the bar the stools were posh and inviting. As with the rest of the place, no expense was spared here.

An empty cup and bottle sat in front of Mordrin. She had a feeling they hadn’t been empty long. She heads for a stool on his left, stops briefly beside it and decides to go behind the bar. How long had she been in the refresher psyching herself up for this? It had been a while, and now that she was here and looking at him, she realized, it wasn’t long enough. She had prepared herself to face Mordred. Her waking nightmare, what she had stupidly forgot about was… he’s Mordrin. He had her Alexandre’s green eyes. Her Alexandre’s face. How was she supposed to face her enemy when he wore that face? She turned away from him resting her back against the bar and staring at the pristine mirrored shelves. She catches her reflection and quickly looks away. She was the last person she wanted to see.

But now she saw his reflection. He too was avoiding the mirrors. During the wait for Odia, there was not much else to do, so she took to watching him. What she found out… he rarely looked at himself. I hate them too. She looks over her shoulder at him and quickly turns away. The fracking mirrors. She twists herself to look forward. We could smash them all. She looks around the room mentally counting them. I mean if you didn’t freak out about the mess we could.

She pulls a fresh bottle off one of the shelves and sets down a glass. Wordlessly she pours him another. Then… one for herself. She brings it to her lips and downs it without hesitation. It burned hot all the way to her stomach. She pressed the glass against her lips in what looked like a kiss. I'd almost forgotten. She hadn’t thought she missed it this much, but Force had she. Drawing in a savoring breath, she pours another for herself.

I was going to try and convince you she was yours. She doesn’t face him so she couldn’t tell if he had heard her. I had this whole story worked out. You might have believed me. I almost convinced myself it was possible.  Then I had to ask myself if that would even stop you. She drinks down her next cup then fills it again. I need to say some things to you.  So, just listen.

You were right. Ha! Bet you didn’t think I was going to start out with that? She drinks and fills her cup and then his. What you don’t know is, what you think you’re right about is not what I think you’re right about. Her stomach was full of liquid courage and not much else. The drink was easily taking its toll on her and without the Force to buffer the side effects she was feeling it in a way she never had before. When I first got to the Sith School I was dismissive. About the school, the other Sith… you.

I was young. Arrogant from killing Vindictus. I didn’t realize what the school was at first. What it represented. All those Sith, all united under one cause. YOUR cause. After some reflection I realized what it is you’d accomplished. When I did… she downs her drink. Pours… drinks it again. When she said this next bit, he might think it means more than it really did. I respected you. I’ve never really respected anyone until then. Everything in me screamed to run from you because of it, but I stayed. I learned from you.

Then you changed things. Hell, maybe it was always there and I was oblivious to how you felt. She drinks again. She came out from behind the bar, finding it difficult to stand. She sits on the stool beside him, still not being able to look at him. But you were you, and I was just… me. Why would you want me? I’d ask myself it over and over again. Why me? I don’t think I’ll ever know because you probably don’t even know. Here’s what I do know. She drinks again and this time she felt loose. Numb.

You think you’re better than me. You tell me you’re better than me. I can’t be with someone like that. Uriel… he’s not better than me. Alexandre isn’t better than me. Pfft. They might think they are… or that we’re equals, but come on… I could out think, out fight and beat both of them without breaking a sweat. But you… you think you’re better than me. And you know what… screw you for thinking that. You ruined anything we could have had. With your fracking possessiveness and beatings and rapings and… and… she drinks again and slams down the cup. No. Nope. Sorry. We’ll skip all that. Delete or backspace or whatever. She turns to look at him. She grabs his hand and holds it. I’ll fall in line. You don’t need to hurt Odia. Give me one more chance. It can be like it was. I’ll go back. For Odia. I’ll go back. I promise.

TAG: Mordrin
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Ronin Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:06 pm

I have this nagging headache. We could do something about it, but … I languid raises my glass, and feel the amber colored liquid, sliding down, leaving a tingling taste at the back of my tongue.
It was one of those days again. Sith spit; mostly all days were like this. I sit in this gaudy interior, drinking, without getting drunk. Good evening everyone; welcome to the new normal. Let us raise our cup!
I sense her, before Sunshine enters this…, this excessive, flashy,.. what in the Force was Ronin trying to compensate for anyway?
.. .ould smash them all. She looks around the room mentally counting them. I mean if you didn’t freak out about the mess we could. She pulls a fresh bottle off one of the shelves and sets down a glass. Wordlessly she pours me another. Then… one for herself. She does know surprising me; that’s a new one. She brings it to her lips and downs it without hesitation.
…… You think you’re better than me. You tell me you’re better than me. I can’t be with someone like that.
I felt her glances going over this body, this face of him, his eyes. It’s difficult to understand, but she’s actual in love with him, still is. I already knew that, and yet it surprisingly sting. The chip avoids her from keeping anything secret from me. But I’m fully aware this is Eris; you can easier trust an Dxun swamp viper, before trusting Sunshine.
You ruined anything we could have had. With your fracking possessiveness and beatings and rapings and… and…
She grabs my hand and holds it. I’ll fall in line. You don’t need to hurt Odia.
Ah, and there we have it. And the truth will set us free..
Give me one more chance. It can be like it was. I’ll go back. For Odia. I’ll go back. I promise.
I can’t resist to hum and odd, strange song. One quite popular when at young age I was travelling trough the Outer Rimm.
“Come on and lay with me, Come one and lie to me. Tell me you love me. Say I’m the only one…”
I look at her, I smell the Hapes flowers; what the shampoo she used, was made from.
Malicious was right you know; Kids, they’re such a burden.
And of course you will behave, Sunshine, as I almost tender stroke her hand.
You have no other option, you know, I say with a smile. I type the side of her head with my index finger.
My hand brushes her cheek. And so will Odia, and Fargo, and everyone else. All will be chipped, and all will love me, and fear me…
O…

The beep calls my attention. I frown, this alarm was not supposed to happen.
As I push the buttom at my wrist, a small hologram appears and hoover over the bar.
The red of a cyborg’s eye, pierces trough the misty blue grey holo.
What is the reason of the alarm? This is not supposed to happen? Report at once!!
My lord, there was a main power failure on the base. The back-up system is on line and covering up. There is a gap of 112 standard seconds between the failure and the back-up. Specimen 43 was at the time of the power failure in production process in the amniotic fluid. Scans report that no message was received or transmitted from the Rock.
Specimen 43 has been termined.
After this report, the rock will be sealed off again as ordered.

I hold my breath as the cyborg reports,
Status report on the cause of the power failure? Cause unknown for now my lord. The system diagnostics are as we speak scanning.
Would you like to have a report, my lord?

Only report when something suspicious is found, otherwise…, proceed.
I break off the communication and can’t happen to think Little strokes can fell greats oaks.

Alexandre Ronin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Eris Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:36 am

Singing? Was she that drunk or was he singing? What a sarcastic piece of... of course she was lying. Wasn't that how their relationship worked? She said she'd behave and he said he was sorry round and round spinning like the room.

You have no other option, you know, his smile is sickening as he taps the side of her head.

Eris sneers at him. Should she remind him of what she was still able to accomplish chipped? Ynsin probably remembers.

all will love me, and fear me…
O…

Saved by the bell, she rolls her eyes. If I had to listen to another word of that little speech... her mind trails off as she tips back another drink. Her body felt like it was on fire. She twists her hair up into a haphazard bun and then lays her head down on the bar. It felt so nice against her skin, she began sinking into it, trying to get any part of her skin touching it.

Wait, listen. Her mind tries to alert her to what was happening. Her ears hear, but she struggles to understand what the droid was saying.

power failure... gap of 112 standard seconds... no message was received or transmitted... Specimen 43 has been termined... sealed off again as ordered... Cause unknown.

Specimen 43? Alexandre! They were talking about Alexandre. Her eyes rip open. On 43 already? How many were left? 1,2,3,4, 14... no wait 4... 43. 44, 45, 46, 49... hang on 72, 73, 73, 73 that's not right. Her eyes start to close again. Why couldn't she count?

Whoopsie power failure, she snorts at the joke she just told the bar. Power failure. Power failure? This is important damn it. ...there was a main power failure on the base. Fargo. Adrenalin hits her like a sobering ice bath.

Quiet your mind... get away from Mordrin. 1, 2, 3, 4... 1, 2, 3, 4... 1, 2, 3, 4... The small cluster of numbers fire off in quick succession as her muddled mind tried to think of anything but what she desperately wanted to think about. Leave or distract him, but don't think!

She tried to stand, but it felt like she had literally melted into the bar. Looks like she was stuck. I miss the Force, she admits. I really miss it. 'specially right now. She sighs wistfully. All her words were spoke to the polished wood as if it were a confidant. I miss... it doesn't matter. Listing off what she missed would only cause her thoughts to drift to Alexandre and Od... her throat tightened just thinking of her daughter's name. She grabs the bottle and stands. Drinking down the rest of it in one long swallow.

Did I ever tell you I peeled the flesh off a man for touching my daughter? She was sure she had, and if she hadn't he knew anyway thanks to the chip. Blood everywhere. She swings her arms out wide causing the bottle to fly from her grip into a wall. She didn't even notice. It was a nasty bit of business. She makes her way behind him, trying to leave the threat in her place, but... she couldn't help but feel it fell on deaf ears and it angered her. He ignored her, he mocked her offer and he still threatened her daughter. Drunken fury urged her to lunge at him. Luckily that part of her that had been coaching her the whole way kept her from doing it. He's distracted enough with the power failure. Just leave. Right? Right? She repeated the question to her inner sane self.

Unluckily that part of her was good and angry too. It also knew another way to attack. From behind him, she set a hand on each of his shoulders. How she hated him. She hated his smugness, she hated his smile, she hated his words, she hated his eyes, his hands, his body... his breathing.  Her last card had been dealt and she'd played it. There was nothing else now. She leans her lips by his ear, he would hear her now. As tenderly as he'd stroked her hand she whispers to him, but you know what that's like, don't you? When I sleep, I dream of your screams and envy Uriel for hearing them. She pushes away from him and begins to leave in search for coffee.

TAG:
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Ronin Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:55 pm

Lightning
Darkness
Lightning
Darkness
Light
Where am I?
A muffled voice, … …..
Lightning
A muffled voice again, sounds like …
I’m feeling confused, muddled, where am I?
Opening my eyes isn’t helping much, all is one blur, I’ m hoovering in some liquid. A mask covers my mouth.
Lightning
Darkness
Secu.. bre…, technic… code 640..9
My hands smacks against transparysteel.
I’m trying to turn around but cables are preventing that.
Bacta, I’m in a bacta tank, what in the Force is goi.. ..
Suddenly I realize the situation I’m in.
The Rock, Mordred, torture to death, over and over … I grab my head, to much, to ..
My feet hits the bottom of the tank, as the liquid starts to flow away.
The loudspeaker in the hall spread a mechanical voice: Power failure, security breach. Tec. Personnel  code 640249.
Power failure, power failure…, focus Alexandre.
Orange emergency lights flashes on and off, show the empty hall I’m in.
Focus…
There seems to be a power failure, which includes shields must be down.
A door at the lateral wall opens, armed mechs enters the hall, there right,red eye focus on the tank I’m in.
Seems like they awaits orders, there is not much time left.
Escaping will be impossible, I can feel this sleeve I’m is not 100% finished yet.
But my brain is functional, I can send a message to… Not Eris, He is with her, possesses her. He will know.
There is only one person I trust, one who would give his life for me.
The mechs are aiming, time is up. I reach out, Fargo… no time for a torrent of words, I simply transfer the images, with the risk to “overload” Fargo’s brain.
The tank melts under the blaster rifle fire.
Hello Darkness my old friend……

TAG:

Alexandre Ronin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum