Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mustafar

2 posters

Go down

Mustafar   Empty Mustafar

Post by Darth Eris Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

What you need to know
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

https://starwarsconquest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Mustafar   Empty Re: Mustafar

Post by Darth Eris Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Darth Malicious
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Cant be smugglers they would have sent a welcoming comity by now .

Jaden looks around thinking and says maybe by now.

Lillian spoke while putting on her belt and getting blasters and other things needed get in there and asses the threat and take approate actions fast.

Denis stay hidden outside of ship and watch. Liam be ready for sudden departure. Jaden and myself will see what or who is here. Lillian filled Jaden on how and where to start search. Maintain communicator silence unless you really need help.

Good luck and starts down a long hallway.

Jaden with the force quickly went down another hall keeping to the shadows and dodging the usual places for surveillance cameras.

After searching a few rooms looked like no one was here but looks decieve he could feel someone was here and recently but who.

Om the way back saw a something that was slightly different than the others. He opened the door in no time due to the advice his master his mother but she never felt like his mother. Pushing the thoughts out of his head started to look for clues to the identity of who is here. After searching found a data pad and started reading this was crazy why would a chiss of this importance be in a dump like this. Pulling out his lightsaber kept it concealed as he felt someone behind him.

Tag Kronos
Darth Malicious is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

DarthKronos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Praxis and Trina has seen the ship landed. Well looks like we have some guests coming said Praxis. looks at Trina. What are we going to do asked Trina. Praxis thought for a min. I've got and ideal she said. What do you have in mind luv said Trina. Looks at monitors see jaden. Praxis smiles
DarthKronos is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Malicious
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:56 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Jaden turns around quickly with his lightsaber out he had a srong feeling someone was watching but could not see them. He truned around looking over the room and found a data pad and started looking the data pad was fairley new so the information must be recent at the same time it was some old information he thought hey its about the past Empor he smiles to himself dont they know that ship already sailed. Hey Lillian Jaden says on his come I have found some interesting information then he turns around with his lightsaber ignited and deflects blaster fire from a Chiss his eyes widen slightly this is getting stranger.

Tag Kronos

DarthKronos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:01 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Praxis saw Jaden and his crew come in. they where looking around to find some information. They had found something he couldn't heard what Jaden was saying so he thought he might let they know he was there. Started blasting away.WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HE screamed.This is my home get out.

Darth Malicious
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Jaden's heart was racing clearly it was warning shots. He shouted back then why was your hunk of junk droid following me it was traced back to here. So what exactly what are you after. Holding his saber in defensive position.

tag Kronos

DarthKronos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
After seen jaden block a few last blast galen figure it was time to see what the knew .My name is Galen Malek and I live here for some time he said. waited for jaden's answer. the former owner was kill so I moved for the chriss empre after they exiled me said Galen. The droid you found a programmed to find any information it could he said.

Darth Malicious
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Walking around alert with the saber pointed at him How do you know he is dead Galen Malek he can return and does have some powerful enemys of his own making of course. Jaden had a look of doubt in his eye doubting what this male had to say. Dont tell me your sending droids everywhere for any kind of information. Jaden seen much in his young life to know there is something wrong with this story. Descretly gave signal to Lillian to come in and speaks seeing I am no threat to you we will leave and not bother you highly doubting he would agree.

Tag Kronos

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Kronos had seen what jaden was up. You can leave jaden I need your help said Praxis.Why you I help you Asked jaden. well cause I need you to get to the empire said galen. Why should I help a low rank bottom feeder like you said Jaden.You don't who I am really AM he said.I know you are a bottom feeding low life who was exiled here said Jaden.No my Real name is Darth Praxis

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Jaden let the realty of what he is aid sunk in and slightly leaning over whispers.

Your a bigger fool than I thought. Trying to buy some time for Lillian to arrive with backup. You need to get to reality you have a very real Malicious and Eris who do force knows what to you and I don’t blame them. I can hardly believe Uriel's apprentice would believe in a Empire that only exists in fairy stories. Unless you have some kinda of proof this Empire exists I believe your time here is over. He had his lightsaber hidden but easily to access for action/ an Lilian was closeby.

Tag Kronos.

Last edited by Darth Malicious on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

DarthKronos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
So you proof that Empire is alive said Kronos. The Empire still lives on the planet Baston and that jaden is where I want to go he said.Jaden look at him like with contempt .I will pay you a 100-thousands credits to take me said Kronos.

Darth Malicious
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Alarm bels went right away when he heard the credits why would offer that huge amount of credits to go with him when he would not be actually doing anything important. He was no fool there is a bounty on his head not a huge one but still worth it to some. Then that little stunt with Uriel, He thought for a moment actually that would mean Mr Paloni's father would still living Zara's grandpa. He would certainly know if his father was living. That would be unpleasant and cause problems for his Master. Jaden had a flash he coud mean someone else and that added a whole new set of problems. He really needed to go and find out what this is about. That was it he knew exactly what had to be done he would go with them but he had to tell Lillian. He would find out fast the door blew in and and in came Lillian and Denis blasters drawn and ready to fire. To there surprise they found Jaden shaking hands with a chiss the look on there face was priceless.

With a smile on Jaden;s face I misunderstood this fine Chiss intentions Galen is a old friend of my master.

Lillian looks with doubt on her face and says right. So were are going to catch up and I will return latter.

tag Kronos

Last edited by Darth Malicious on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

DarthKronos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:29 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Then
Kronos shaking hands with Jaden and see his friends faces when he told what had heard. Well the was fast thinking thought Praxis. Trina keep yourself hidden till after every has left and fallow behind us he said though the force. I will do that love Said Trina.

Now

It had been a long trip to get to Baston. Using different was to get there was I long and safer routs. Laying in bed Praxis was in a deep sleep.

Darth Malicious
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
When Lillian shakes Jaden' s hand you pulling him a little closer you think you can handle this more of a statement then a question. Jaden whispers back this is something I need to do. Sute yourself as she pulls back. Then turns to the chiss

nice to need you Galen Malek giving him a slight bow we must be leaving right away as we have people waiting for us.

Latter on that night Jaden looks around the room that was given him for the night it was comfortable enough . Remembering to what Galen said thought careful he must be using some old smugglers tricks. He did not claim to know they all but know most. Cecking the room for nasty surprises climbs into the bed. Thi is the difficult part going to sleep he thought of Odia and Chloe it feels like forever since they last spoke he really longed to hear her voice Deciding not to contact her till he could be more discrete about his location. Jaden was a light sleeper and could wake fast enough to defend himself just part of his ugly past.

tag Galen

DarthKronos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Praxis had been asleep for awhile when a strange mist around him. looks another vision he thought. Again he see His daughter rose in her imperial Knight outfit. he starts to walk towards her smiling. He see another Knight walking with her. Praxis can't make out the at the distance he was at. he walks a little faster to see who this new knight is. he get close enough to see. It's Jaden. Praxis wakes up with a surprise look

Darth Malicious
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Jaden woke up it was still early taking a shower then starts to get ready. It took a few mins to get everything ready since he did not have much. His mind was racing he wanted to get back to odia. He felt something in his meditations something was about to happen but was unclear if it was him or Odia if it was him he could handle it but Odia. Shaking his head Odia is very skilled and can handle almost anything that comes her way. That was little comfort. Walking out in the hall it was pretty quiet expect a droid making its rounds. Walking over to a hanger looking at a small ship assumed they would be taking that one since it was just them going. The next step is wait for ride his Master was right on on thing at least getting up early has its advantages.

Tag Galen hehe

Darth Malicious
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Lillian and Denis made there way back to the ship then carefully checking it for tracking devices seeing none board. Lillian get ready for take off.Liam turns around in his chair what about Jaden? Not like I would mind ditching him. Lillian clears her throat pauses before speaking. He is checking something out I am sure if he has any problems will be in contact. Looking over at Dennis setting course for Tattooine. The ship genially lifts off and they leave.

Tag me

Darth Malicious
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Jaden put his feet up on a table and arms folded behind his head while Galen was working on something else in another area of the ship. Jaden noticed him reprogramed the nav computer to make some quick stops to different planets along the way old smugglers trick. He also had a signature scrambler smugglers best friend. Looking over the ship marveling at the ships hardware this one had credits to burn some of there features aren’t made for a ship of this size. I wonder where he got the credits from. Jaden picked up a piece of fruit from a bowl taking a bite pretty good what is it he says to Galen. Yogan then looking at his time piece we should be arriving in a couple of hours. You play saboc Jaden askes before taking the last bite of the fruit.

Tag Malek

DarthKronos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
It's had been i long trip.and we are about to land nodes Jaden. Do you sabacc. he said taking a bit some fruit. No never toke up the game don't feel like playing right now Galen contuies.I can sene you lost .Jaden could not take it any more.I Don't know what kind of game you are playing but it ends now.I have fullfilled my end of the bargan and i expect the same from you. Kronos walks back to his room closes his eyes. How close are you hun asked kronos. Im About four from you said trina. Good let me know when you get here he said. I had a vision about rose and imperail knights. What Was my love she said. I saw Jaden walking next to rose with the same uifourm on. WHAT said a shocked trina

tag eris
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

https://starwarsconquest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Malicious Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:39 am

Darth Sykes inspcts his lab walking around not saying a work watching a couple of workers in there white coats. One with test tubes carefully measuring liquids. In another room another worker recording his findings. Walking over and taking the report starts reading it. Its time to find some test subjects to see what this new potental weapon will bring. Lord Sykes a young lady in a white coat broke his thoughts. Are you ready to send the report to Lady Malicious. Not yet he pauses a moment not till we have more information. tag me

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum