Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Praxeum

2 posters

Go down

Jedi Praxeum Empty Jedi Praxeum

Post by Darth Eris Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:52 pm

What you need to know
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

https://starwarsconquest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Jedi Praxeum Empty Re: Jedi Praxeum

Post by Darth Eris Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:52 pm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Ebony put down her recording device some of her best work putting her hand on her stomach she had no time to

record the music promotions touring she had someone in mind to let record. She did not really look pregnant but

certanally felt it at times this baby let her know how they were feeling. Blake was not around so fliping on the halo

see the damage on Corellia. This was worrysome there was trouble in the brother worlds not just Corellia itself.

Finding a new debate starting watching the debating part is not what bothered her but the blamming of the GA and

jedi for all there woes. This would not end well but there was nothing she could do about it. One if the reasons for

writting them songs it kept her busy and help deal with her many feelings on many different issues. One of the

fustrating things for her was not being able to train as hard as she usually done and at times meditating got on her

nerves seeing things she could do nothing about. One of the things she could do about it check the damage on

her remaining stores on Corellia.

Tag me who ever involved hehe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Jade wiped off the sweat from her forehead when she walked out the trainning area There was nothing new on the search for Malicious but on the other hand what Hunter and Derek was doing was extremly risky but they both understood how urgant it is to be suscessful.
Tag who ever
Darth Malicious is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Malicious
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Jade spots Serenity at the end of the hall she looks very down and its not normal she is usually very cheerful. Quickly making a dash for her quarters its best for her not to say anything to her. She could not slip on Dereks mission it litterly could be the end of him and Hunter. Taking a hot shower and changing. She was still slightly on edge nothing could seem to get it in check so taking a deep breath sits on the floor and meditates clearing her mind from worry. After a couple of hours steps out and sees Jamie rushing to Derek's masters room something was going on. Turning around starts heading behind Jamie. Jade arrives to hear Jamie sugest having the meeting somewhere else. After taking a wiff at the door he was burning his candles again most considered it stinky but no not Master Wha-Ver. They all start for a small conference room she was not sure if she was wanted but someone would tell her so.

who even is involved.
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Malicious Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:01 pm

[color=#00ffff][/coAfter looking at her com  for a couple of mins. Well she is finally on the move Corellia has a dense population and getting her wont be easy.   Walking out  and thinking of a reason to leave. Did you take that with you pointing at Serenity.  The question from the  young lady about her age asked jarred Jade out of her thoughts. No but I do know her. Looking at her and putting her hand on her head. She was talking loudly to a guy about her age standing next to her. Jade spots a colorful drink in a fancy glass. Ssrcastly says  Oh wonderful and walks over. Hey Jade. That's your name right. Yes she says quietly. You should try this maylurun juice  its tasty. Looking at the punch bowl and back to her this is not maylurun juice. Where is your friend that you came with. Oh pointing to the dance floor she is over there dancing. Jade  says in a quiet voice  its late and we should be going home.  Noo she wines we are having fun. Serenity stands and wobbles come on Jade says lets go outside and get some air.  They  walk to the street and serenity starts being sick. Of man Jade says under her breath. Looking up at Ebony her arms are crossed and not looking too pleased. Jamie is looking for you I suggest you get back fast.  We have to get her back too. Ebony  ex hails and says ok.

Serenity walks back to the party and Ebony says genitally where are you going. Serenity smiles I really want to hear the new Bustin Jeber song.lor]

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Malicious Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Jade got back to her room surprising quicker than usual. She looked at the time and rushed into the  refresher to  take off her makeup and change to p jays and night robe,Having no time for a ful shower washed up as much as she could and hoped she washed off the orders s of the party as much as she could. She walked out of the refresher and Master Jamie was standing at the door holding 2 javas and handed her one. They sat at  her small kitchen table. Taking a sip of the strong java trys to start a conversation.

Master she says in a quiet voice. I was on my way to see you. I just received contact with Hunter and Derek.  Telling all the useful information and leaving out the fact  they were both wasted   She looked into her Masters disappointed  eyes   Thinking to herself she was revealed  she had only 2 drinks and not more.

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Eris Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:38 pm

Janme stifled a snicker as Jade danced around where it was she received the message from Hunter and Derek last night. She was her age once too and wouldn't judge her for having fun. Any cheerful thoughts she was thinking slowly dissipated as Jade went on about the details of the message.

Master Crala and Lana are on Corellia. She stands. I'll inform Master Skywalker. I'm sure he'll want to send her some back up despite the situation on the planet. Get ready, we'll be on that team.

She walks out of the room, pausing only a moment to remember Master Skywalker wasn't on Ossus. She'd have to reach him via a secure channel.

TAG: Jade, Me
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down