Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tython Jedi Temple

Go down

Tython Jedi Temple Empty Tython Jedi Temple

Post by Darth Eris Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Master I think we’ve a situation in the training area developing.

An older man stares at the holo screen with a frown when the young knight points at it. Can you pan the camera around?

I’ve done that sir, it seems whomever is harassing him is careful to stay clear of our view.

Wait… there’s one approaching him. The Jedi Master watches Sayid fly into a wall. Raise the alarms, perhaps that will make them back down. Send a squad before this gets bloody. Inform Master Tre-Sa

Alarms blare, lights strobe sharply from normal to red. The security area is fixated on the camera. On another they watch the progress of the squad. I don’t like it. Just as the words leave the knight Sayid is injected with something and the man has his hands on him.

Blast! Summon the healers there as well. Another camera blinks to life. Master Tre-Sa is rushing down the hall. He’d reach the group first. With back up minutes behind. Those were going to be long minutes.

Master Tre-Sa halts the moment he enters the hall.

Don’t come closer! The man yells. He couldn’t place the face.

What have you done to him? Tre-Sa’s voice is even, gentle as he walks forward.

I’m just showing him. He mutters.

Tre-Sa’s eyes go to Sayid. The man was muttering incoherently. His limbs twitched every now and again. Signs that he was still alive, but for how long? He notices the attacker’s hand still on Sayid’s forehead. Just step away from him now, I’m sure we can deal with this…

NO! He has to see what he’s done.

And you will show him?

I AM showing him. His eyes were wide and wild as he looked over to him.

Step away from him or I will use force. As he said the words the back up approached coming from any open hall way. Tre-Sa held up his hand to keep the others calm.

Unless you want him to forever be trapped inside his own mind you will not pull me away.

Tre-Sa couldn’t tell if he was bluffing or not. He stretched out with the Force trying to gauge the man’s honesty. Before he could fully assess the situation the attacker is flung away from Sayid. Tre-Sa turns to see Luke marching down the hall with his hand outstretched.

TAG: Sayid

The Exiled one
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:43 am Post subject:
WARNING! This 2nd part of the post contains violent and explicit details. Some parts may be experienced as raw. To be read with caution!

His knees touches the ground, a pebble lodges into his left knee-cap. His hair sticks against his head as the rain falls vehement down from a grey, dejected sky. What the !!?? He tries to stand up but a heel is planted on the back of his legs, keeping him down in the mud. His arms are tied up on his back. He looks to his left and sees a row of man sitting in the mud, on their knees, their hands on their back. Armored soldiers are standing behind them, laughing; mocking with their prisoners. Before them lays a ditch, carrying several – dead – bodies.
Women are screaming from the other site of the trench, they shriek to their captured husbands, sons, brothers.
A gargling sound comes from the left as a vibro knife cuts through the throttle of the prisoner two bodies away from him.
Blood spurts out while the man’s body shakes from the pain.
The man shakes but the soldier with the knife , a grin on his conceited face, keeps him up. The wet muscles on his arm swells up as he places more force to cut once more trough the man’s troath. Deeper, almost through it. Blood, scarlet red, squirts out into the grey light, by every heartbeat of the man. Sayid winces as the smell of the blood reach his nouse.
The man is dumped backwards in the ditch. Cheers come from the soldiers when the dead body heavely plumps down in the ditch; while the brute cleans his knife at the sleeve of the prisoner next to him.
This could not be real, What have the Jedi done to him?
He must been drugged and all this was just imagination.
But is it imagination; an illusion evoked by some kind of drug they’ve injected him with?
The pain in his knee because of the pebble, the panic in the eyes of the victim; the small zigzag edge on the vibro knife where the blood was dripping off, the smell coming from the soldier who’s holding him down in the mud.
“You’ve no idea what being helpless feels like Sith”
What are they doing to him?
The one on his right profit from an unguarded moment and tries to escape. Before he’s half way on his feet, a knife cuts through the flesh of his abdomen. Not deep enough to kill him, but deep enough to let out a pink mass of entrails. The man shivers and Sayid sees tears welling up into the man’s eyes as he falls on his knees again.
This can’t be happening, can it? asks Sayid himself again.
Not so fast you, says the soldier behind the man on his right.
Sayid has the strange feeling he knows this people, neighbours, relatives., Your turn comes soon enough.
All around them are soldiers standing, wearing Sith uniforms and masks. The lake of decoration emphasizes their task, and therefore makes them even look more sinister.
URIEL!!!! He turns his head and looks forward, before him at the other side of the trench stands his wife.
She’s wrestling to get free from the man who’s holding her back. URIEL!!!
Sayid, moves his weight, trying to get up but the weight of the one standing on his legs pins him down in the mud. Vainly he twist his wrests, only to feel how binders bite deeper in the raw flesh.
He ignores the pain and places more force on the belt, but is unable to liberate himself from it. An old fear raises on him, helpless, his hands tight behind him. Yours isn’t she? A stinking breath in his ear. Uriël look at me! Don’t listen to him; Uriël. His wife is trying to get his attention. His whole life stops with a shock as he looks into her beautiful eyes. Every emotion he ever felt; wash trough him, leaving a terrible pain behind. URIEL! She was trying to get to him, but is holding back by a soldier. No; not a soldier, Vidocq, Mordred’s right hand.
Just now Sayid realizes her shirt has no longer buttons; drawn off; leaving the shirt open and her, in the middle of the soldiers attention.
Uriël! Uriël, I love you! By the Force, I love you!. She tries to get loose, get closer to him, but Vidocq lays a strong arm around her waist, under her open shirt, and holds her back.
Vidocq takes in between his finger and thumb Malicious nipple, and turns while looking Sayid in the face. A significant grin on his face, just to make sure Sayid see what he’s doing.
He has to get over to her. Soldiers are laughing while he’s trying to get up. This was it, there wouldn’t be another chance. When he’s almost up, an soldier kicks him with his armored booth in his stomach, making him fold double. Another kicks his head, he almost pasts out. The world goes dim, it’s an effort to stay conscious. While he’s gasping for air, a big hand takes his hair and pulls him up on his knees. Warm blood streams at the side of his face, over the cold mud into his neck.
At his left moves the man back for the vibro knife as it cuts through him. Sayid hear the desperate breath trough the cut who has open the windpipe.
It’s unfair, al he wanted was live his life. Instead it will end on this miserable place, without any good reason. For nothing. He couldn’t even give a meaning at his death, dying without a struggle. Instead he would die here, in the rain and the mud, surrounded by man that hates everything that is beautiful, while his wife and children were forced to watch. He didn’t want to die, What could he do? He has to end this, anyhow. But he didn’t know how. Nothing else left but desperation.
MALICIOUS! He couldn’t help it that he was drawn into abhorrence about all this, in blind panic.
He couldn’t stop the overwhelming wave, losing the control over his emotions. Drawn on to the river of events, helpless to control or stop them. Al meaningless.
Malicious! The soldier tears him back by his hair.
NOO!! yells Malicious while she reach out with her hand. No, please, no! Help him, please! By the Force, anyone, please!!
The soldier bench forward, his face a cruel grin. Don’ ya worry; I’ll take care of her. … personal. He laughs in Sayid’s ear. Please, hears Sayid himself saying. Please….no.
She’s a beauty, says the soldier, while he lie on to Malicious, proving what Sayid already knew; there would be no miracle. Please…leave her alone.
The soldier behind him laughs. That was all he wanted to hear.
Sayid almost chokes in the sob that wells up. He sees other women not so far away from Malicious, all hold back by Mordred’s soldiers, all screaming for their husbands.
He hears them yelling equal things as Malicious does, words of love, the same pleas for salvation. The soldiers teases the man kneeling down in the mud. Your turn says the soldier behind him, standing up to be Sayid’s excecutioner.
I want this to be done. I’ve a rendez-vous with that beautiful wife of you, right after Vidocq is ready with her. And that little one behind her; your daughter I assume? Don’t worry I’ll make sure both won’t have time to grieve or worry about you. I’ll make sure I’ve both their full attention. And when I’ve enough of them, my friends will be waiting for them.
Sayid wanted to snap the man’s neck.
One day your wife will join you in the Force, but only when we’re ready with her. Just don’t expect her to be there soon; I suppose she’ll be pleasing us for a while. We like a fine example to divert us. He blows a kiss to Sayid’s wife; be right there honey; right after I’ve arranged your divorce from this miserable piece.
Sayid see the vibro knife flashing before his eyes and intuitive shrinks back. The soldier standing behind him, is prepared and hamer his knee in between Sayid’s shoulder blades.
Malicious sees what’s happening and yells again, lashes out to Vidocq. Don’t look at them Sayid! Look at me! Sayid! That's right! Look at me! Think about me! Remember how much I love you! Sayid knows what’s she’s doing. Remember? Our wedding day? I do remember it Sayid. I still think about it. She’s trying to give him a fine, last lovable thought. I remember how you asked me to merry you. I love you Sayid. Do you remember? Our wedding day? The ring?
She was trying to diverse him, avoid that he thought about what was going to happen.
How touching grins Vidocq. The women with passion are the best in bed, don’t you agree? Sayid wants to tear of Vidocq’s head, but he remain silent. All they wanted was that he says something, plea, protest, yammer of misery.
Malicious yells how much she loved him, the first time they kissed. Despites everything it brought a smile on his face.
The last moments of his life. It was all over. Nothing more left. The time with his wife and children was over. The world for him was ending, and he was helpless. Sayid, Sayid! I love you so much! Look at me Sayid! I love you! Look at me! Good, just look at me! You where the one for me! Only you Sayid Only you! That’s all what matters, that I love you. Do you love me? Say it to me, please, Sayid. Say it to me. Say it now!
He feels how the blade bites in the thin skin of his throat. I love you Mal. Only you, forever.
How touching, growls the soldier, while holding the blade against his throat. While you lay down there; bleeding to death, Vidocq’s hands will be all over her. And I’m gonna rape her to. But you’ll be dead by then; but before you dies, I want you to know exactly what I’m going to do with her and your daughter, and there is nothing that you can do to prevent it. While your body turns cold, I’m gonna have that beautiful warm body of your wife in my hands, and I’m going to give her what her becomes. I want you to know that before you dies.
I love you, now and forever, with whole my heart, he says with a hoarse voice. You completed me. He sees Malicious nods that she hear him and see her lips moving that she loves him too.
She was so beautiful. Worse then everything else was her inconsolable sorrow. They are starring at each other, frozen in the moment, the last moment the world existed. A sudden sharp pain when the knife cuts deep into his flesh, fatal deep through his throat. A warm, roaring wind splatters over him, as a shuttle lands. He falls on his back in the trench, while his dying eyes recognizes the shuttle as Mordred’s.

Tag: jedi

Darth Eris
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:57 am Post subject:
Master Skywalker, he claimed…

Luke just waved away Tre-Sa’s words. He kneels down beside Sayid helping him up to a sitting position. His eyes were open but it was hard to tell if he was fully there. Ben, go get some water. Take these Jedi, the word had never held so much malice, away. Find them nice bunks in a holding area until they are spoken with. As the main attacker is led away Luke stands up in front of him What did you do to him?

The Jedi sneers down at Sayid with contempt.

He spoke of making him see something.

By the man's body language Luke knew he wouldn't be talking any time soon. Given the clue provided by Master Tre-Sa he thought he might have an idea of what happened. He'd get the story out of his mouth himself later if he needed. What is your name?

As expected. No answer.

Who is he?

I’m not sure Master Skywalker. Probably arrived in the last batch of new comers. The youth of Tre-Sa was starting to show in the stress of it all.

How did he get pass the security checks? Luke had made sure that no one with any direct loss because of the Sith, particularly Sayid, would not be placed into this temple.

I don’t know. Tre-Sa admitted looking apologetically down at Sayid.

Ben arrives with the water. Luke takes it from him and offers it out to Sayid. Are you alright? Luke asks, stepping aside so that they could start to lead the attacker away.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:51 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Sayid blink with his eyes. His head was turning. He’s gasping, getting a breath of fresh air and was in kind of condition of raw fear.
In his thoughts he could still see Malicious, in their hands.
He could still feel the sharp vibroknife; cutting deep in his skin. His fingers goes over his throat, but there was no gaping wound, there was no blood. He wants desperately keep the image of Malicious; but at the same time he got such an deterrent view of her in desperate fear that most of all he would like to forget it forever.
Someone helps him and he falls down on a marble bench, near a refreshing fountain. Ben, go get some water. A familiar voice; Luke’s.
Sayid wasn’t completely sure where he was. Not sure at all what was going on. It was not completely clear to him what is real and what isn’t. He’s asking himself if he’s close to death and all this is some kind of deathsdream, just before all his lifeblood float away, out of him; kind of last misleading to torture him before he leaves this existence.
He grabs around him, in an attempt to feel the other bodies in the pit-hole. Luke lays an arm around his shoulders. Sayid; are you ok? He comes closer and watches Sayid in the eyes. You’re looking as if you’ve seen the dead walking. In his thoughts echoes Malicious screams, the glance from her, yelling his name, tear his heart. It has been such a long time since he has seen her, and being confronted with her, in this way, was ruin him.
As the main attacker is led away Luke stands up in front of him What did you do to him? The Jedi sneers down at Sayid with contempt.
Sayid holds his hand against his forehead. How long was I gone? Tre-Sa looks at Sayid, gone? I think they did something, how long did he … ; what he was doing? All they did was holding your forehead.He spoke of making him see something, says Tre-Sa to Luke.
Sayid still sees Malicious before his mind’s eye; still see her screaming, while Vidocq is holding her back. He takes his trembling fingers through his hair,
He had enough time. By the man's body language Luke knew he wouldn't be talking any time soon. Given the clue provided by Master Tre-Sa and Sayid, he thought he might have an idea of what happened. He'd get the story out of his mouth himself later if he needed. What is your name? As expected. No answer.
Who is he? I’m not sure Master S… It never happened. There was no way he could have been there. Something like this was impossible. It was just an imagination; due to the combination of the sedative and a strong Jedi mind trick. Only one thing; it has been far too real for all those people in that village, and countless other places the Sith order landed. Even if it wasn’t real for him; it has been far too real for them. That’s the way it went. Their world has ended precisely like this. He knew exact what they have gone through. He knew exact what they have felt.
How many planets, unknown, nameless, how many people had lost their chance on their lives , in exact the same way; all for Mordred’s ridiculous ambitions? All while I was exiled from the School?
Ben arrives with the water. Luke takes it from him and offers it out to Sayid. Are you alright? Luke asks, stepping aside so that they could start to lead the attacker away.
Sayid stands up, before his attacker, and blocks his path. These people, this village you’ve let me see, it was you, isn’t it? These where your parents. In his thoughts he could still hear the soldier’s words; who’s telling him what they would do with Malicious. He feels how the blood flush on to his cheeks.
Suddenly jumps Sayid at his attacker and takes him by the throat. Both stumble over the bench in the fountain behind it. Sayid on top of his attacker. Sayid drags him up by the throat. Is this what you mean by being helpless?! The water streams over his attacker face and he coughs it up. Sayid shakes him. Is this what you mean?
Sayid blinks with his eyes, he was standing up; he was dry. His attacker still standing in front of him, dry as well, his hands besides him.
Easy Sayid, Luke says while holding his hand on his shoulder. Part of you is still in the vision. Sayid looks around him. It was true. He wasn’t wet, and so wasn’t his attacker.
You’re trying to blame me for the rain Sith, instead of understanding that all I did was hold the curtain open so that you could see the rain with your own eyes.
Sayid looks at Luke who remain silent. He looks to the others. I’m sorry, Sayid says; you are right. You’ve show me the rain indeed. I’ve no idea what I can do about it now; but I’ve seen it. I don’t have to blame you for what others do, for what I did. For what it’s worth for, I’m sorry.
His attacker has a flint of a smile on his face. That’s perhaps why Master Luke still believes in you; you are prepared to see the truth.

Tag: anyone involved
The Exiled one is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Eris
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Take him away. Luke says a little more gently. He wasn’t sure what Sayid had saw, but whatever it was it affirmed something in the man that had attacked him. Perhaps it would affirm something in the rest of Sayid’s doubters? Luke turned his gaze to him. He wanted to know what had been shown to him, how it had affected him, what he was feeling now, but he stopped himself from asking. He’d allow him to gather his own thoughts first.

You should relax now.

Luke wouldn’t bring the matter up again for an entire week. Instead he watched Sayid. Monitored him. Saw how he interacted with others around him, and them him. He hadn’t noticed any more cliff visits, but that didn’t mean there hadn’t been any. Still… something in Sayid had changed. He told him as much when he summoned him to his office. I’m not sure what it is, he began, but you seem… better. Better was about the only way to describe it. A new zest for life I suppose one could say.

He offers him some tea and takes a seat behind the desk in his borrowed office. When I arrived a week ago I’d been worried for you. He let the statement hang. That day I arrived something happened. I don’t just mean the attack. Would you care to share with me what it was?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Luke offers him some tea and takes a seat behind the desk in his borrowed office.
When I arrived a week ago I’d been worried for you. He let the statement hang. That day I arrived something happened. I don’t just mean the attack. Would you care to share with me what it was?
Sayid looks to the rippled surface of the tea in his cup. Light from the room reflect in his cup. He sip at it and keep the cup in his hand.
A lot happenend actualy in the week since that confrontation. Sayid had time enough to meditate on what happenend.
The way others at the temple interact with me has changed Luke.
That was true, it felt like the mood changed since that day.
I had the "opportunity" to imagine myself in the plac of his father, and I was totally humbled by his parents courage in the face of such catastrophic destruction of humanity.
My attackers, who's name I don't know, and that doesn't really matter, opened trully my eyes. Who I was, and what I became. It made me reflect on how things whould have go if I hadn't been "lost".
I can't go on the way I was Luke, It's not the others who has changed, Luke, but me.

Tag: Luke
The Exiled one is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Eris
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Luke was pleased with Sayid’s progress. He could not have hoped for more. For him to have actually been touched by someone else’s troubles instead of feeding on it spoke volumes. Maybe Sayid would not become a Jedi, maybe he would feel betrayed and leave them if he finds out about Malicious, but he believed him when he said he was changed. Even if Sayid went his own way, this experience would be with him.

What was once lost can always be found again Sayid. Master Seven taught you well, his lessons are still there. Within you he’s laid a sound foundation. Its your job to build on it. How you choose to do so from this point on is up to you. It seems to me though, you’ve made a step in the right direction. And you don’t have to do this on your own.

As unlikely as it seems, you have friends here. People, like myself, who believe in your ability to change. His eye is drawn to a light flashing on his desk indicating he has a message, with everything going on he probably has a fair few. For now he ignores it. I’ll be remaining at the temple for a week or so more. I’d like to discuss some other matters with you regarding the Sith, but that can wait for now. I just wanted to touch base with you, and let you know I’m impressed with how you’ve been handling yourself here despite the opposition you’ve come against.

Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

https://starwarsconquest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down